- Homeчто такое гугл адвордсйога кузьминкисафари в африке из москвы
- Field Tripsсео оптимизация что этозанятие боксомпляжный отдых в начале мая
- In School Programsпродвижение портала недорогокупить полотенцесушитель итальянскийзаповедник озера маньяра животные
- Resourcesоптимизация сайтов этодизайн ванных комнаткилиманджаро турагентство
- Community Eventsреклама на google стоимостьмама плюс братевоalteza climbing
- Contactразмещение сайта на яндексезумба братиславскаясафари тур в кению
Can you imagine our world without the arts?
It would truly be a colorless and silent world without the spark of imagination that dreams, creates, builds, solves, and looks with new eyes.
It’s because of our commitment to igniting and nurturing that spark in all students that the Arts Council of Hillsborough County and the School District of Hillsborough County have been collaborating on Arts in Education (AIE) programming since 1976.
that the arts provide all of us with the knowledge and sensitivity needed to deal with the complexities of the world and are a valuable component in the educational process of molding well-rounded, articulate, compassionate and responsible citizens.
is to integrate music, visual, performing and literary arts into K-12 daily instruction for all Hillsborough County students, teachers and administrators.
Arts in Education performances and workshops support a wide variety of educational needs:
- The Florida Standards and benchmarks in all subject areas
- Social issues such as character education, bullying, self-esteem, and respect
- Multicultural themes spanning race and ethnicity through music, dance and storytelling.
The Arts in Education Program is collaborative program of Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Arts Council of Hillsborough County and is funded in part by the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners, the State of Florida – Department of State – Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.
The generous funding of these agencies, along with the collaborations with many local arts organizations gives the Arts in Education program its strength and impact in the community.